My responsibilities to you
• I will respect and maintain your privacy at all times.
• I will come to all client sessions prepared and fully present. I will devote my attention to you for our
allotted session time. I will prepare before the session, reviewing past session notes and quieting my
own mind and body to be ready to engage in the presence of coaching.
• I will create a safe, supportive environment to increase trust and self-exploration of health and
• I will respect you as the authority for your own health and well-being.
• I will support your inner wisdom, intuition, and innate ability to determine the next steps in your
process for the best possible outcomes.
• I will assist you in formulating SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timebound) when you are creating action plans and experiments.
• I will obtain your consent to coach in vulnerable areas and will maintain confidentiality.
• I will recommend other healthcare professionals when I feel issues that arise during our coaching are
outside my scope of practice and experience.
• If I need to reschedule a session, I will notify you at least 24 hours in advance and will make alternate
appointments available that are mutually agreeable.
• If I am more than 10 minutes late in accepting a call, you will be given a bonus 15 minute follow up free
of charge in addition to the number of minutes I am late added to a mutually agreed upon future
• I am aware that the key to my health and well-being is me.
• I am ready to make changes and to do the work to sustain those changes for increasing my health and well-being.
• I commit to creating an action plan in collaboration with my coach that increases my health and well-being.
• I will explore new ideas, behaviours, and actions that may involve risk-taking, fear of failure and /or fear of success.
• I understand that health coaching is a process that may involve all areas of life, including work, finances, health,
relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement my choices
is exclusively my responsibility.
• I will take responsibility for learning and practicing new lifestyle behaviours.
• I will be open and honest so that I can access my deeper wisdom and become more self-aware.
• I will integrate self-reflection and self-care practices each day.
• I will explore obstacles toward my goals and notice my unique responses to these challenges.
• I will come to sessions prepared to do the work of the client in the coaching relationship. I will make every effort to assure
that I can be fully present during coaching sessions, understanding that only I can grow toward my personal vision!
• I agree to be punctual and keep my appointments.
• If I need to reschedule an appointment I will do that at least 24 hours in advance. If I fail to reschedule or cancel within at
least 24 hours or I am a no show more than once, I will not be reimbursed or rescheduled for the missed session.
• If I am less than 15 minutes late calling for any session, those minutes will be deducted from the session and the session
will end at the scheduled time. I will forfeit the minutes I am late.
• If I am more than 15 minutes late calling in for a session of any kind, I understand that session will be rescheduled. If I am
more than 15 minutes late to more than 1 session, I will forfeit the session.
• I understand the concept of Health and Wellness Coaching. I understand that coaching advice is not to be used in lieu of
professional advice. I will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other matters. I
understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine, and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions
regarding them are my responsibility.
• At least 24 hours before my initial session I will take the time needed to complete the “Let’s Get to Know you” form. My Coach
and I will use this assessment to begin our collaborative work toward my improved Health and Wellness.
• Payment will be made prior to first session. Payment must be for the full amount (1200$) or according to payment plan.
(First payment of 600$ before our the first session, followed by 2 payments of 300$ and 300$ within 30 and 60 days from first payment)
I have read and agreed to the above.